Add:702, Block B, Zhongde Plaza, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
Plastic flooring is a new type of lightweight body decoration material that is very popular in the world today, also known as "light body material". It is a popular product of Japan and South Korea in Europe, America and Asia. It has been popular abroad. It has entered the Chinese market since the early 1980s. It has been widely recognized in large and medium-sized cities in China and is widely used, such as indoor families and hospitals. , schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, businesses, sports venues and other places. “PVC floor” refers to the floor made of polyvinyl chloride. Specifically, polyvinyl chloride and its copolymer resin are used as main raw materials, and fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and the like are added to the continuous continuous substrate, coated or calendered, extruded or extruded. Process production.
Previous: The main products of plastic flooring
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of PVC sheet flooring
- There are two cases of solid wood v...
- Characteristics of vinyl ester anti...
- The difference between vinyl lamina...
- Clean maintenance of PVC plastic floor
- The concept and understanding of PV...
- The composition of PVC plastic floor
- Characteristics of PVC plastic floor
- Concrete construction process for v...
- The main products of plastic flooring
- Structure and production process of...