Add:702, Block B, Zhongde Plaza, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
It is made of polyvinyl chloride as the main raw material, and its copolymer resin as raw material, adding fillers, plasticizers, stabilizers, colorants and other auxiliary materials. It is produced on the continuous substrate of sheet by coating process, after calendering, It is produced by extrusion or extrusion process and is divided into a foamed polyvinyl chloride coiled floor with a substrate and a dense polyvinyl chloride coiled floor with a substrate. PVC (polyvinyl chloride), whose monomer has a simple structure of CH2=CHCl and has the following structure: [ ―CH2 ―- CHCl― ]n. The carbon atoms are arranged in a zigzag pattern, and all atoms are connected by a sigma bond. All carbon atoms are sp3 hybridized.
Previous: Characteristics of PVC plastic floor
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of PVC sheet flooring
- There are two cases of solid wood v...
- Characteristics of vinyl ester anti...
- The difference between vinyl lamina...
- Clean maintenance of PVC plastic floor
- The concept and understanding of PV...
- Characteristics of PVC plastic floor
- Concrete construction process for v...
- PVC plastic floor application field
- The main products of plastic flooring
- Structure and production process of...