Add:702, Block B, Zhongde Plaza, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
There are many sayings on the Internet, it should be said that it is not very accurate. The following is based on our years of experience in this industry to give you a detailed summary of the analysis: plastic flooring is a new type of lightweight body decoration materials that are very popular in the world today, such as Indoor homes, hospitals, schools, office buildings, factories, public places, supermarkets, businesses, sports venues and other places. “Plastic floor” is a very broad word. Originally, “plastic floor” refers to the floor made of polyurethane (also known as PU) material. This kind of floor is suitable for the laying of outdoor sports venues and sports fields. Because of the release of harmful substances, it is generally not used in indoor sports venues. For example: everyone should know the plastic track of the outdoor stadium. However, at present, the domestic understanding of the term "plastic floor" is completely opposite. The "plastic floor" that people often refer to refers to the PVC floor used indoors.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Definition of PVC sheet flooring
- There are two cases of solid wood v...
- Characteristics of vinyl ester anti...
- The difference between vinyl lamina...
- Clean maintenance of PVC plastic floor
- The composition of PVC plastic floor
- Characteristics of PVC plastic floor
- Concrete construction process for v...
- PVC plastic floor application field
- The main products of plastic flooring
- Structure and production process of...