Add:702, Block B, Zhongde Plaza, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
Non Slip PVC Vinyl Flooring Roll
Non-slip PVC vinyl floor roll
The non-slip PVC vinyl floor roll is made of polyvinyl chloride resin as the main raw material by adding appropriate additives, and is produced on the continuous substrate of the sheet by the coating process.
1. Wide range of applications;
2. Good resistance to dirt and acid, and maintenance-free;
3. Flexible and non-slip performance;
4. Wear-resistant, anti-bacterial, anti insects, mildew proof;
5. Good dimensional stability, no deformation due to temperature and humidity;
6. Safe and environmentally friendly, free of formaldehyde;
7. Sound insulation and noise reduction, comfortable feet;
8. Rich colors and patterns, fully meet the needs of individual design;
10. Light weight, lighter the building's load, and less floor joints.
The development prospect of PVC
Due to the unique advantages of PVC flooring and huge development prospects, many domestic enterprises have also begun to get involved in the PVC flooring industry. After the introduction of equipment and technology, they have absorbed research and development and innovation. At present, some enterprises have already made great achievements in PVC sheet and PVC composite coils. Progress, can produce high-quality PVC flooring, but in general, PVC coil production technology is still not perfect, still need to work hard. PVC flooring sold in the market, especially in some building materials cities around the country, have gathered many small manufacturers. They are mainly engaged in the low-end market. In order to cater to consumers, the price is very low, and the quality is naturally not guaranteed. As a result, the phenomenon of poor quality PVC flooring is flooding the market, and the people naturally have misunderstandings about PVC flooring. In order to protect the interests of consumers, it is recommended that you still choose products of well-known brands. There is a saying in China that “cheap is not good, good goods are not cheap”, it still makes sense.