Add:702, Block B, Zhongde Plaza, Rencheng District, Jining City, Shandong Province, China
100%Virgin LVT/LVP Vinyl Plank Flooring
100% Virgin LVT/LVP Vinyl Plank Flooring :
Luxury vinyl tile(LVT) and luxury vinyl plank(LVP) belongs to high-end vinyl floorings. They are widely used in residential and commercial applications. They can be designed into almost any style, and wood and stone texture are the most popular.
One of the advantages of LVT is high imitation. The surface texture and embossed effect make it almost indistinguishable from the imitation object. In addition, different from traditional plastic floor leather, LVT is made into thick plates. LVT can adopt interlocking structure, or adopt self-adhesive technology, or directly adhere to the floor substrate, and can also be equipped with a special underlayer to meet various requirements.
LVT has important advantages for a variety of ground materials.
Compared with ceramic tiles, in terms of color, texture, resolution and imitation effects, the two are comparable, but LVT is lighter, more flexible, warmer, more comfortable to feel, and lower in price, easier to install.
Compared with hardwood flooring, the visual effect is the same, but the LVT is easy to maintain, not easily scratched, and the price is low.
Compared to VCT, VCT has lower price, but maintenance costs are higher. The imitation effect and design of LVT is much better.
Compared to laminate flooring, here are many similarities between the two. Laminate flooring is less expensive and more scratch resistant. However, the core layer of the laminate flooring is a fiberboard that is sensitive to humidity changes, and if it is not soundproofed, the sound is crisp. LVT does not have these problems.
Applicable places: Heavy-duty commercial places and high-end home improvement, offices, hospitals, entertainment places, transportation places, libraries, factories; especially suitable for laying on the raised floor.
Vinyl sheet flooring installation
1. First wipe the ground base with a hair brush or a dry towel to remove dust.
2. Level the ground to meet the laying requirements, then apply the adhesive to the base layer evenly with the toothed scraper, lay the plates in the order from the inside, or lay a paving or a construction surface with a roller or push The plate is pressed and compacted.
3. After the plate is laid, judge the dryness of the adhesive according to the temperature, then carry out the welding of the joint.
4. Before welding, the two adjacent edges are cut into v-shaped grooves, the welding rod is made of the same electrode as the welded plate, and the temperature of the hot air torch is adjusted to 180 degrees; - 250 degrees; welding is performed.
5. After the electrode is cooled, use a blade to cut the excess electrode above the surface of the board and shovel it. Do not smash the floor surface during operation.